Audio-Reader Golf Classic
The inaugural Audio-Reader at Topgolf Event was held on Sunday, June 13, 2021 at the Topgolf in Overland Park. We had over 60 participants for the event including grandparents, kids and Audio-Reader listeners. The event was a great success, helping to raise over $10,000 for Audio-Reader!Thank you to our Audio-Reader at Topgolf participants and sponsors! We look forward to continuining on with this event in addition to Audio-Reader's Golf Classic. Check back here for details about our 2022 golf events.
Never been to or heard of Topgolf? Topgolf is a golf game that anyone can play (and win). Have fun hitting golf balls from your own climate-controlled bay (similar to your own section of a driving range), enjoy some friendly competition with our tournament games and relish in much-needed safe, social time, all while helping to raise crucial funds for Audio-Reader. AR at TG will take place instead of our annual Golf Classic this year. Click here to watch this video and learn more about Topgolf! Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about Topgolf, including their safety protocols.
We will be back with our annual Golf Classic for 2022 and will continue AR at TG in addition to our Golf Classic.
Want to join us next year for AR at TG? Here are the details:
- Form a group of two to 6 people
- this is a great opportunity to get the family out, bring the grandkids, connect with close friends or enjoy the afternoon with your significant other. Each bay holds up to 6 people so if you have a group less than that, you will be safely joined with other groups.
- Registration is $100/adults, $60/youth (ages 12 and under).
- Registration includes tournament play, appetizers, silent auction, access to a Topgolf Golf Pro, a Topgolf Lifetime Membership and more!
- Golf clubs are provided but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Registration fees and sponsorship fees are partially tax-deductible.
- Don’t want to play but would like to come and watch? Please join us as a spectator! Spectator Registration is $25/person.
Any questions? Contact Development Director Beth McKenzie or call her at 785-864-5336