Online Audio Sale
Audio-Reader's next Facebook Live Sale is
Thursday, February 11, 2020 at 6:00pm
Click here go to Audio-Reader's Facebook Live page to watch
Tune in to Audio-Reader's Facebook page on Thursday, February 11 at 6:00pm. Customers tuning in will watch as the hosts showcase various pieces of audio equipment along with some media, each priced below market value. Simply comment "Sold" along with the item number to secure the item. Audio-Reader will send a link via Facebook Messenger to pay directly online for the item. Customers will also sign up for a time to pick up their equipment at Audio-Reader on Saturday, February 13. Additionally, We are able to ship records to customers for $5 a package. We are able to fit 3 records in a package. Audio-Reader is currently only doing local pick-up for equipment and is unable to ship or deliver equipment at this time.
We plan to have these Facebook Live sales at least once a month. We will continue to keep our website updated with future dates so you can make plans to join us for more events! We will feature different things at future sales such as specific audio equipment, vinyl records, CD packages by genre, DVDs, musical instruments and more! These are going to be fun virtual events you won't want to miss....and it all benefits Audio-Reader! Be sure to check back here for more information. For more information email us here. Thank you for your support!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) About the Facebook Live Sales:
- Will sale items be browseable? All the items we will be featuring during the sale (and any future sales) will be listed on our storefront here but they will not be active until 6pm the night of the sale. These items will be available to look at but the only way to purchase them during the Facebook Live sale is to comment during our sale "Sold" along with the assigned item number when the hosts are featuring that particilar piece. Audio-Reader will then send a direct message with a link to that item in the store along with a unique authorization code for you to complete your purchase. We are a small staff and are working hard to get everything ready for this new event. We hope to be able to feature a couple of items ahead of the sale on our Facebook event page so you can see some of the items that will be sold during our sale.
- Will any of the items that don't sell during the Facebook Live Sale be available to purchase later? YES! After the sale, any of the pieces of equipment that did not sell during the Facebook Live sale will now be active to purchase for anyone interested and will NOT need a unique authorization code to complete transaction. They will remain on our website until they are purchased.
- Will you be doing more of these sales? YES! Our goal is to host these Facebook Live sales at least once a month, if not twice a month. Once we get our feet under us after this first sale, we will be ready to start setting the dates for the next ones! Please check back here for information about future events or be sure to check our Facebook page.
- Will you be selling anything other than equipment? For our first sale on July 16, we will ONLY be selling audio equipment. However, we have plans for future sales to include vinyl records, musical instruments, CDs, DVDs and more. Check back here or on our Facebook page for future sale dates and what items will be sold.
- Are you selling items you've received this year? We had so much inventory that couldn't even make it into the sale last year! We will be selling the excess inventory received over the last year since we are unable to take in donations this year.
- Are you taking in donations this year? We have decided not to take in donations this year. We hope to start taking donations at a later date and will communicate once we know but it won't be any time this summer.
- I have more questions, who do I talk to? We are happy to answer further questions! Please email us here.