Online Audio Sale
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DONATIONS FOR OUR ANNUAL SALE**
Audio-Reader is accepting a limited selection of audio goods by appointment only. Donations will be accepted at Audio-Reader every Monday from 9:30am-1:30pm. Please contact Meredith at 785-864-4634 or at email@example.com to schedule a time to drop off your items.
Items we will accept: LPs (33 1/3) and 45s, DVDs, Receivers, Tuners, Amplifiers, Turntables, CD Players, Cassette Players and Speakers. At this time, we are NOT ABLE to accept CDs, Cassette Tapes, VCRs, VHS tapes, 78s, computers & accessories and TVs.
Audio-Reader's next Online Audio Sale is
Thursday, July 22, 2020 at 6:00pm - NOW VIA ZOOM WEBINAR!
Click here to register for our July Sale via Zoom
Follow these steps below to be ready for our Zoom Webinar sale:
- Register for the Zoom Webinar ahead of our sale by clicking here
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email that will include a link to click on to access the sale
- You will also receive a reminder email one hour before the sale with the same link to click on to access the sale (looking at you who gets hundreds of email a day and can't find the original confirmation email... See? We told you we're making it simple!)
- At 6pm on the sale date, click on that link and it will join you in on our sale
- You will use the chat feature in Zoom to interact with us and comment "Sold" when you see something you want to buy
Customers watching the sale and see an item you want to purchase, all you have to do is use the chat window to comment "SOLD ITEM #". Audio-Reader staff and audio experts will be on hand to talk you through the process and share some great stereo equipment and vinyl records for sale, all to benefit Audio-Reader! After the sale has ended, Audio-Reader will email you the link(s) to pay for your items as well as a link to schedule a time to pick-up your items. Pick up will be at Audio-Reader on Saturday, July 24 from 10:00am-12:00pm. We are able to ship records to customers for $5 a package (we can fit up to 3 records in a package). Audio-Reader is currently only doing local pick-up for equipment and is unable to ship or deliver equipment at this time.
For more information email us here. Thank you for your support!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) About the Online Audio Sales:
- Will sale items be browseable? All the items we will be featuring during the sale (and any future sales) will be listed on our storefront here but they will not be active until 6pm the night of the sale. These items will be available to look at but the only way to purchase them during the online sale is to comment "SOLD ITEM #"during our sale. Audio-Reader will then send an email with a link to that item in the store to complete your purchase.
- Will any of the items that don't sell during the Online Sale be available to purchase later? YES! After the sale, any of the pieces of equipment that did not sell during the online sale will now be active to purchase for anyone interested.
- Will you be doing more of these sales? YES! Our goal is to host these online sales every other month. Please check back here for information about future events or be sure to check our Facebook page.
- Will you be selling anything other than equipment? Yes! We will have vinyl records for sale at each sale and sometimes we add in other fun media such as CD bundles and DVD bundles.
- Are you selling items you've received this year? We had so much inventory that couldn't even make it into the sale last year! We will be selling the excess inventory received over the last year since we are unable to take in donations this year.
- Are you taking in donations this year? We will be scheduling a donation drive for a future event. More details will be forthcoming!
- I have more questions, who do I talk to? We are happy to answer further questions! Please email us here.