There have been some changes to our Broadcast Schedule in October 2019. If you cannot find the program you are looking for, please call us at (785) 864-4600 for more information.
Here is a list of some recent changes:
- EVERY DAY at 8:00AM, you can hear the New York Times daily newspaper, followed at 9am by the Breakfast Table Times
- Disability Digest has moved from 10:00AM to 10:30AM MONDAY
- The Week has moved to 10:30AM SATURDAY
- Mail Order Catalogs can now be heard on 10:30AM WEDNESDAY
- Senior Concerns, previously airing at 10:00AM Wednesday can now be heard at 1:00PM SUNDAY
- The Poetry Show can now be heard at 12:30PM SUNDAY
- At Home on the Range, normally on Thursdays can be heard at the new time of 1:30pm Sunday
- WXXI’s Enabled program will no longer air on Audio-Reader, instead the TV Guide will be broadcast at 10:30AM FRIDAY
- Oprah magazine will now be read at 3:00PM SATURDAY
- On Sundays, the Breakfast Table Times repeat is moving from 1pm to 9pm Sunday night. Breakfast Table Times can now be heard every day at both 9am and 9pm
- The African American Hour moves to 2:00PM SUNDAY, followed by Military Times at 3:00PM SUNDAY
All times are in Central Daylight Time. Click the Listen link to hear the latest recording of the show.